BlAcK fRiDaY!1111

There’s the craft beer advent calendar thing for 50 sniffs I think. Just not the same without some faffy subscription though is it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Beer-Hawk-Craft-Advent-Calendar/dp/B076G8D9NF/?tag=ho01f-21

Similar to @witches prob order some clothes I don’t need but really want.

Might see if kids Christmas stuff is on sale on Amazon…get V a nice new LFC jumper as they have done deals.

1 Like

Just looked at that on amazon, and also got shown this monstrosity on the ‘customers who viewed this also viewed’ bar:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B016YCPEPI/ref=sspa_dk_detail_4?psc=1

Fuck off Amazon m8.

3 Likes

I prefer cyber monday

because cyber is a funny word

1 Like

fuck I just realised that I was planning on going shopping tomorrow. can’t really put it off either, since it’s for a birthday

1 Like

I mean, look at this shit. He’s definitely a murderer.

4 Likes

Amazon were supposed to launch in Australia today for it, but they didn’t.

1 Like

no.

I believe that the correct collective noun for ‘bollocks’ is actually a ‘clang’

1 Like

just bought Destiny 2 for £20, going back to sleep

Just got a text from beer52 for a light 8 pack of kentucky beers for £20.

Probably not buying anything trying to make this the first month of the year I don’t buy anything on my credit card.

Bought some map posters and a canvas print. Got £200 quid off the canvas print and about £25 off the posters.

Total price: £172. Saving: £225.

Actual saving because I wasn’t intending on buying any of those items: -£172. FFS.

1 Like

I’ve just seen the the Fridge Freezer I ordered from AO last week is actually £90 more expensive today.

Black Friday deal at the shop where my mum works: the usual deal of two for £10 on tacky gift sets is instead three for £12. They must be expecting a massive rush because they have opened an hour early :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Curmudgeon here.

Refusing to spend a penny today.

1 Like

Your poor bladder

9 Likes

Bit of a random question (maybe one for @laelfy?) but did anyone get a card through from White Stuff offering 25% off this weekend? I had one at home but forgot to make a note of the discount code. Was going to buy a couple of Christmas presents.

Strong!

like his bladder

Think we’re off to Burger King at lunch

1 Like

Any deals on?