BLaCK FrIDAy THrEAD

Yessssssss!!11 It’s FINALLY here! Black Friday, the best and most important day of the year!!! All those emails I’ve been getting for the last 5 days from restaurants (Black Friday main course offer), Hotels (Black Friday room offer) are gonna finally get bought up YO!
Actually thought Black Friday was last week and bought a Dyson V7 from currys! Doh!
What u gettin huns?!

Two Black Friday threads for the price of one by the looks of it.

That is a dull daily thread, don’t you DARE compare the 2!!

Errrrrm

BUMP!!!1111

Also, 3 years on, I kind of hate that. Dyson 2/5. Only HOOVERS for 10mins on Max setting!?

Bought a slow cooker.

Quite fancy a PCIe 4.0 NVMe 1 TB hard drive but I missed the daily deal on one yesterday and now I’m going to feel like a mug if I pay more than that one.

Here’s a terrible pun

1 Like

Bought a weighted blanket (the one I had my eye on had been reduced by £40) and my boyfriend’s Christmas present. The end. Unless anyone has any good beer deals.

1 Like

…or is it?!

1 Like

Am in the market for a slowcooker, what did you go for?
I want a new phone contract for iphone but all the deals look shite
#blackfridaycancelled
#darkFriday

Too many emails, fuck off stupid day

2 Likes

Before marckee says that’s not the one that Which? recommends: 'er indoors picked it, and our current one was a wedding gift to ‘er indoors’ parents in the 70s so really I just want one that’s less likely to be an electrical hazard.

2 Likes

Ditched my Dyson for a Shark for this reason plus it was just shit. The shark has headlights!

2 Likes

Would this be a good day to buy a coffee table @avery?

We’ve reverted back to using our old non-stick Dyson. It wasn’t so much the timing on the stick but it always getting stuck and fucked up. Get the boy to do the stairs with it though.

Fuck Dyson. I want them both to break so I can get a non-Dyson (maybe a shark).

1 Like

I took delivery of a Shark a few days ago. The headlights are a revelation!

2 Likes

Fascinating/disgusting to see how much dirt is on my floor at any given time!

1 Like

It might be.

Sorry for the Amazon link

1 Like