Black Mirror

I liked metalhead, was a fun little horror flick. What if robodogs but bad is something I didn’t know I wanted to see.

6 Likes

that doesn’t even make any sense because gerbils have quite bad vision

It was a Guinea pig. What’s their vision like?

1 Like

Professor Google says bad, they rely more on hearing, touch and smell.

1 Like

It could smell the murder, obviously.

2 Likes

First episode: good
Second episode: meh

not as bad as the baby, lols

Alright yeah it was a Guinea pig. I went through this same thought process at the time

The whole caboodle:

Loved:
San Junipero
White Christmas
Hang the DJ
Fifteen Million Merits
The Entire History of You
USS Callister

Really liked:
Be Right Back
White Bear
Hated in the Nation
Shut Up and Dance

Liked:
Black Museum
Playtest
The National Anthem

Meh:
Crocodile
The Waldo Moment

Disliked:
Arkangel
Men Against Fire
Nosedive
Metalhead

1 Like

I probably only ‘liked’ hang the DJ. Cool enough concept but not that much to it really. It’s a sim… Great!

Really couldn’t be arsed with Metal head, 'dislike". It’s just one long chase scene, you get the central theme early on and nothing changes. Dull. This isn’t turning out to be a good season for me :frowning:

Mate, spoilers!

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t think it was much of a spoiler but I guess it is. I can’t change it now, unless mods can do that…

Just saw Crocodile, bit rubbish and not something I’ll watch again. Definitely well acted, but the kill everyone thing was ridiculous

3 Likes

Just finished it too. Pure nonsense!

you’re nicked, sunshine. Got you bang to rights on guinea pig

3 Likes

So Hang the Dj is just a variation on the plot for Tim3r it seems

OK, really liked Black Museum. Fitting end to a season though we had worked out Mr curator had been poisoned by her and that she was the inmates daughter pretty much as soon as he was introduced.

Two episodes in.

Star Space Trek: Really fun episode with a strong cast, enjoyed it loads but their memories are held in the spit on a coffee cup? Her iCloud password is in her spit? Fuck off.

Super Baby Monitor Spyware: Unoriginal idea and overly long with a shit payoff. Didn’t they cover this in White Christmas?

My only takeaway from the whole lot is that I really want a robodog, could send it to sainers and get a can of coke for me and fuck a few folk up along the way

5 Likes

I thought Metalhead was the strongest episode of a fairly weak season. Liked Hang the DJ and bits of Black Museum and USS Callister too.

Nothing anywhere near the level of San Junipero, surely the show’s peak.

1 Like

2 Likes