Blade Runner 2049 (SPOILERS)

I did like the little snippet I heard in the trailer so am expecting great things.

Love how even the Soundtrack has a ridiculous number of versions:

1 Like

I have the American Orchestra version on vinyl. Itā€™s rubbish. The original vangelis score has never been released on vinyl which still annoys me to this day.

ok, so it has since I last had a look about for it !

I donā€™t think itā€™s the sort of thing Iā€™d want on Vinyl to be honest. Stuff with huge dynamic range isnā€™t best served which is precisely why classical music fans were big CD switchers, no?

Iā€™ve got this. Most expensive record Iā€™ve ever bought, think it was Ā£30 new

Urgh, itā€™s not even on Netflixbook. :-1:

Probably dead cheap in CEX though. Iā€™ll have a gander tomorrow.

I hate you. :confused:

all depends on your audio set up and the type of drugs youā€™ve taken Theo.

I just went through my e-mails - apparently I bought it from Banquet Records of all places. Ā£28.99. Worth it I guess!

I guess that was when it was initially released though was it ? Cheapest on discogs is $80 that I can see.

update - just ordered it also from Banquet. Not in stock but expected to be in the new yearā€¦ Hope they donā€™t lead me a merry dance now theyā€™ve taken my cash ! Cheers Sir.

1 Like

it creates discussion around it because it doesnā€™t really stick to one idea or successfully argue that he is or isnā€™t a replicant.

2 Likes

Is Villeneuve the new JJ Abrams?

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg

Awesome poster imo

3 Likes
1 Like

Deakins + Villenueve = Stunning visuals at the very least.

2 Likes

Yeah, first impressions are that it looked and sounded great (sounds as if theyā€™re just freshening up the original score rather than writing an all-new one). Obviously how good the story will be has yet to be seen.