Bloody love an occasional and unexpected tin of beans and sausage me...

Unexpected as in you forget about them and have one as a snack when you’re a bit down and that, might not be pleasant if people were forcing them down you in the middle of the night and that, especially if still tinned.

I normally fish the sausages out cold then warm the beans up and dip a bit of buttered wholemeal bread in 'em, because i’ve accepted myself as a human-being and that so don’t have too many food-related hangups.

Let’s hear it for beans and sausage.

6 Likes

:100: here for this

they definitely get the job done but don’t taste very good

More of a spaghetti and sausage man.

I’ll smash any of those Heinz yellow tins. If they’re on two for £2 then yes please, four. Two spag bol, two ravioli.

Some people are going to get majorly irked in this thread. Sensing a 300-reply’er.

how are we feeling about tinned macaroni cheese?

The sausages in tins of beans with sausages are nicer than expensive butcher’s sausages.

5 Likes

See, I’ve heard people talking about spaghetti and sausage but have never seen it IRL so feel like everyone’s doing me up like a kipper and it isn’t real

Asda do an own brand one that was a cornerstone of my hangover recoveries for around 5 years.

1 Like

It is very odd that this is the case but you are right

1 Like

that shit is utterly inedible. The others I could eat, but fuck me that stuff is grim

1 Like

wtf no, they are the worst sausages known to man

2 Likes

Weird as Mac n cheese in a tin should be quite doable yet it is vile

1 Like

Big fan of all day breakfast in a can and it’s variants

I always forget how thoroughly vile the sausages are. Get a bit excited by the novelty then realise the sausages are disgusting so what’s the point?
The veggie ones are ok though!

Beans > Rav > Spag Bol > Spag Hoops > Beans with them bad sausages > Macaroni cheese

this or the joint MVP for me:

2 Likes

Have edited my ranking because I forgot all about this.

on a few slices of toast too <3 was all I ate during 6th form I think.

1 Like

No idea why, but the picture of two bits of ravioli on the tin has done me a bit.

1 Like