Blue Peter

And then a Simpsons and Fresh Prince double combo over on BBC2. And on a Friday, Robot Wars after that. Halcyon days.

1 Like

Heartbreak high

1 Like

Woah I can’t believe Drazic didn’t turn up until season 6. He left such an impression.

Have wanted to see this for years, the wiki page makes it sound fascinating

THANK YOU finally

I love Konnie Huq

1 Like

It sounds awful, like something Partridge would have come up with! Judging by that clip I posted above I’d be cringing all the way through!

1 Like

Rivers was top dog before that

Once served her when I worked in a wrecka stow.

She was most pleasant.

I’m vaguely related to Simon Groom.

Nan’s cousins son or something like that.

Never met him.

I think it was influenced at least in part by my old man’s hatred of it. He really hated it.

Test cards, old TV listings and pages from Ceefax? Someone’s broken out the king-sized bag of Heritage Rock Bore catnip.

Newsround used to be the last thing on at 5.25 but they moved it to be at 5 with Blue Peter or whatever on last for some reason. Think that must’ve happened when I was about 12 cos it was towards the end of my time watching CBBC

So yeah the time you remember it being on will likely depend on your age

found this interesting, i got a badge cos i wrote in and said they needed to show recipe ingredients on screen for longer so i had time to write them down. my mum looked through the booklet of things i could go to for free and immediately made me sisters write letters so all four of us could get to stuff for free.

for a year you could get in to legoland for free which must’ve saved my mum a fair chunk of money when we went

I actually did a couple of week’s work on Blue Peter and got to mail out badges to people and recommend letters for badges, it was great!

2 Likes

that sounds like a lovely time!