Bluedot 2022

@moderators

Can you move the above bluedot related posts to here please :pray:

Edit: thank you

1 Like

Going for the first time this year. Dont know much of the bill but very excoted

1 Like

I was at the first 2 years and it was brilliant. The line up isn’t doing anything for me this year though.

Just there for Bjork, don’t really wanna go all day but the coach option seems to be all day or nothing, and anxious about the last/only coach back in case it goes without me. Why is it so close by and yet and so difficult.

Ah that’s a bit of a ball ache.

When I camped for the weekend last time the coaches were as reliable as they can be, but yeah, fixed times makes it tricky.

Yeah, I think I got it once before, but it makes me feel a bit anxious not having that freedom. One of the few times I wish I could drive as I’d be happy going and not drinking.

I’m going solo just for the sunday if you want some company. Only really there for Bjork too (although one of my physics friends is giving a talk and I should probably go to that but you can ditch me for that obvs)

1 Like

Yeah let’s hang out!

1 Like

It’s a date :kissing_heart:

1 Like

final line up poster is here:

3 Likes

Mary Anne Hobbs so high on the bill is a bit of an odd one, but I am guessing she is doing a DJ slot to give them time to set up the orchestra for Björk.

Getting anxious about there only being one coach there and one back (the coach home is only 15 mins after Bjork’s set)

Don’t want to go all day - just want to see Keeley and Bjork (clashfinder says Keeley is on at like 2ish though, bah). Wish there were more options.

shirley that’ll just be the advertised time so people will know to get there after bjork and not hang around for Haai etc

if all else fails you can always sleep in our porch :sweat_smile:

pretty unlucky for you if those are the 2 you want to see though… destined to be the first and last acts on :persevere:
Hopefully you can find some fun stuff to fill your day (like meet us!) or a quiet corner to read

1 Like

Yeah I imagine it will leave later but can’t really bank on it. Meh, don’t know what to do. I’ve looked at getting the train to goostrey and walking there and that seems fine - might just head in for Keeley and head home again tbh. Saves me a ton of money on booze, idk. You’d think they’d put little buses on from Goostrey.

If youre wanting to kill time on the sunday you can feel free to join our roaming army of misfits

1 Like

we’ll be heading home on the monday i expect, but let’s totally hang out on the sunday :heart_eyes:

I’ll be there all weekend should anyone fancy meeting up with a sporadic, borderline anonymous DiS poster and his mate for a pint.

Info site is now up:

Also I know you can’t really trust long term forecasts, but… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

updated the Clashfinder cos these apps aren’t for me

4 Likes

selling 2 x weekend tix now if anyone needs them