Bob Mortimer: Rolling thread

The Peter Beardsley stuff on AM is up there with his absolute best work.

4 Likes

His coconut businessman thing properly did me. Brilliant.

1 Like

The first time he did Peter Beardsley on Mince, I was listening pre-game at a ground (Eastleigh I think), standing on the terraces in absolute fucking tears of laughter. Steward asked if I was okay or needed to call anyone :rofl:

Lemme see if I can find what episode it was…

5 Likes

I think that, the Gangs of the EPL on holiday in Magaluf (blue drink, YETH PLEATH), and the Bugle episode where John meets Rihanna and Andy does the Germans landing on a comet are my fave podcast moments ever.

10m30 in this.

6 Likes

never watched much Bob Mortimer before but I think he might be the first funny comedian!

2 Likes

I enjoy watching the bowl go round and round has just fully done me.

1 Like

One of the Peter Beardsley jokes in he most recent episode had me cackling like a witch on the train on Sunday. Can’t even think what it was. Bob is the best.

Oh, it was the baby on the bus one. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes
12 Likes

For some reason I was watching the video for Dizzy by Vic Reeves the other night, I hadn’t realised Bob was in the video too. He’s really young and adorable looking:

1 Like

Just the video title has me laughing!

1 Like

What an absolute boy.

Part 2 of his WILTY best bits here

4 Likes

I also have a lot of love for the supermarket song

2 Likes

Hes the only person who does bearable comedy songs

24 Likes

The way he just launches into this kills me. Andy almost chokes.

8 Likes

met him twice but not actually that familiar with his stuff outside of the odd Shooting Stars episode and that one he did in the shit village or whatever

7 Likes

17 Likes

YES! Was singing this in the car on the way to Sainbos just last week :rofl:

1 Like