Book of poems Kickstarter

kickstarter
poems
glib

Hi all,

Sorry for starting a new thread, but I’ve actually made the Kickstarter campaign now.

If you’re not interested but you know someone who might be, please share. This also applies if you are interested.

Thanks in advance you lovely lot x

My shitty poems

done!

sorry i couldn’t pledge more, i’m not working atm so having to go easy on expenditure! really hope it hits the target, though :slight_smile:

Absolutely not a problem, thank you very much. Let’s hope it happens and you get a thing.

I think you’re a really cool, insanely talented guy. Good luck.

That’s an extremely nice thing to say. Thanks bugduv.

Pledged and shared on the ol’ Facebook as I think these are great

Thanks mate, I did notice. It’s just occurring to me now how highly embarrassing this will all be when I don’t reach the target…

I think you won’t have a problem.

Here’s a tip for Jag threads btw, don’t reply to any messages until the thread has dropped off the last 10 or so threads, that way each of your replies is a convenient bump too.

Very nice this - can’t help but feel you should maybe have read the example on the video at the top…just to give people a possible taster of the audio book?

Looks great though

gonna work out how to donate now

What’s a Jag thread?

A thread where you’re promoting something you made yourself.

Pledged. Sorry it’s not for more - I’m having to watch the pennies a bit.

You have a made a very funny and engaging Kickstarter, which is an achievement in itself.

@Slicky

you on the twitters? i’ll tag you in my tweet about it if so.

backed. Best of luck, your poems are great x

I am, but not specifically poems. I should set up its own account. But thank you, I’ll let you know when I have.

Thank you (and @Bamnan), anything is very much appreciated.

mate you should!

and a specific facebook and if you have a spare 10 quid then pay for some facebook advertising and aim it directly at people who like poetry…follow some groups and pages and post your stuff

I hate seeing talented people being skint and struggling but COME ON!!!

In addition, the first 50 backers will get their name printed in the book! Imagine that!

Somebody hasn’t learned from the number of boardgame Kickstarters that I’ve made print “Bumsnogger” in the acknowledgements section of the rulebook.