Bookrocker.co.uk

Just want to alert you all to the fact that when you buy a book from Bookrocker.co.uk that you’re not buying a real book.

They hide it very cleverly in the Terms and Conditions but all you’re getting from them is a pdf.

Trustpilot reviews are all one star and most users are calling it a scam. Wish I’d checked there first and I’m very grateful that I only spent about £6 with them.

1 Like

Turn up the bass why don’t you do us all a favour

here comes the book rocker
SCAMER-ER

sorry you’ve been scammed sapsy

2 Likes

I thought you meant it was a site for booking a rocker, you know

To just look menacing and play air guitar at your wedding or bah mitzvah or whatever

1 Like

Download the Fyre app for that

5 Likes

I do want that.

Where should I look?

Oh I wish I was a bookrocker with PDFs in my hair

13 Likes

What book did you buy? Maybe you can sell a copy of the PDF to us on ere like a virtual Del Boy make yor monies back (the author might loose out though)

I’d be careful, very likely to be grot.

So wah, bookrocker bookrocker, when the General ah pass
bookrocker bookrocker, MBeat run the dance
bookrocker bookrocker, we nah tek back nah PDFs
bookrocker bookrocker, incredible

2 Likes

This, from these fuckers

It’s for my Dad. I’m glad I noticed it today because there’s still time to get it elsewhere.

I’ve been wondering why it hasn’t shown up.

Don’t judge me by your standards, garden pisser.

Print out the pdfs and get the whole shebang leather bound.

3 Likes

At last, some decent fucking input.

Thanks jezzer.

2 Likes

Can knock you out one of these in real or PDF if you are interested?

2 Likes

You could put a big ‘happy birthday papa saps, love your ol’ pal Stevie’ on it or something, fake a signature? Obviously date it previous to Hawking’s death.

1 Like

Just want to alert you all to the fact that when you buy a foot from footlocker.co.uk that you’re not buying a real foot.

They hide it very cleverly in the Terms and Conditions but all you’re getting from them is a pair of trainers.

Trustpilot reviews are all one star and most users are calling it a scam. Wish I’d checked there first and I’m very grateful that I only spent about £650 with them.

6 Likes

Proper parodying.

Excellent work.

1 Like

My TV made the same error but by threatening to report them to Trading Standards she got a full refund.

1 Like

Very bare bones site, doesn’t look legit at all. It does mention, in broken English in the Ts & Cs, that it only sells digital products, but I can’t imagine it’s kosher. Sorry you found out the hard way.