Boom boom boom, let me hear you say Wednesday

Alright.

Busy day. Packing for the Kiddo’s trip to her nanny and Poppa’s whilst were on our festival honeymoon. Then driving down to drop her off, do a shop for the weekend, pick up camping supplies and sort ourselves out as well.

Met @laelfy last night. Was fun.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s not. I would have liked to have caught one of those screenings but at 2hr 45min long I’m after that sweet sweet comfortable seating!

2 Likes

You got your priorities straight! I’m slightly regretting our cinema choice based on that very metric … but since I survived 4 hours there for Lawrence of Arabia I think I can get through anything

1 Like

The World Cup is over Theo, Boost won, get over it.

1 Like

Ha, this is a semi regular occurrence in our house too. Dream weeber is quite often a bit of a dick, and the TV always fails to disassociate dream weeber from real weeber.

It makes for the most bizarre of reconciliation processes.

3 Likes

Thought I was full after pizza but just had a hotel breakfast so :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Morning.

Gosh I’m tired. Work, though.

Nowt else to report.

Good luck!

1 Like

got a pain in my stomach. had prawns last night but don’t feel like shitting myself so probs not that. kinda feels like if I could just do a massive burp it’d be fine.

gonna throw some coffee in there and see what happens.

I’m not a doctor, but I’m 98% sure doing a cartwheel will help

7 Likes

Went to be after midnight, woke at 5am. Fell asleep again about half an hour before my alarm went off after I’d resigned myself to not getting back to sleep.

1 Like

the google streetview car just passed me

wonder if I’ll be on the map

3 Likes

Just asked for my peanut butter and jam toasts from the cafe to be put together and the woman looked at me like I was an absolute pervert

5 Likes

she’s not wrong tbf

3 Likes

DISGUSTEN

1 Like

Were you doing a cartwheel?

1 Like

yeah

cafe near me does this AS STANDARD

not a fan tbqf

I would eat there and order that