Booze that has made you throw up

:smiley: I also remember my Mum saying to me ā€œwell now you know how it feels at least we both know you will never do this againā€ :smiley:

2 Likes

PARKLIFE

7 Likes

thatā€™s just what happens before you get practise.

Black Sambuca was a bad one

your house?

4 Likes

Southern Comfort. It was a quid a shot in the club me and my mates used to go in when we were about 16/17. There were 2 bars and we developed a game called The Southern Comfort Challenge where you went to one bar, downed a shot, walked to the other bar, downed a shot etc. until you threw up or couldnā€™t make it between bars.

That was a shit game. We were idiots.

BuCkFaSt ToNiC wInE

5 Likes

Home brew. Literally, a schoolboy error.
Southern Comfort.
Guinness.
Btw, Guinness and Tia Maria is an amazing drink. Like coffee-flavoured ice cream. I wasnā€™t sick on drinking this.

I think it was my 21st birthday and I was standing at the bar of that underground club at London Bridge and someone bought me two shots of tequila. Did one, immediately had to kneel down and puke on the floor by the bar, then COS Iā€™M A TOTAL FUCKING LEGEND stood up and did the other one without batting an eyelid.

Strongbow as a teenager - I find cider way too sweet now anyway.

Ā£1/pint lager (Fosters?) at the end of term in our student union one time. I think Iā€™ve told this story before, but we went out to the union, had a round of lager, and then everyone needed to throw up. We dashed down to the loos, opened the door and every cubicle and sink was taken up with other people doing the same. It was proper, proper grim.

Hereā€™s a good drink:
Pour about 2/3 pint of guinness into a pint glass, then make a shot thatā€™s half dark rum half tia maria, drop it into the guinness and down the lot. Delicious. Used to do these behind the bar at a pub I worked in.

3 Likes

Shunt? I used to love that place.

ARCHITECTURE LADS ON TOUR, OI OI OI

5 Likes

It was a place called Tawd Vale which is sadly not my house.

2 Likes

First time - Southern Comfort that I stole from home. That smell. Jesus.

Most recently - BrewDog 5am back when they used to do it on cask. So quaffable. Had 6 pints and did a massive sick in the toilets of my mates pub. Didnā€™t tell anyone. Had to go home shortly afterwards.

I think it was the pre-shunt days but probably the same space yeah.

Shunt was great! I liked how unpredictable it was and when they had stuff like pianos and table tennis tables in the corners off the main areas.

What actually is Southern Comfort? A whiskey?

Seems to have made a lot of people sick.

yeah

We were probably the only students there as every other course would have gone home for Christmas by then.