Bored? Do this personality test and post your results

Actually, I think this stuff is all pretty bang on (though combine it with chronic laziness):

Classic Taurus.

Well, this gives me the opportunity to post this…

1 Like

11 Likes

famous INFJs

• Adolf Hitler
  • Robert Mugabe
  • Osama Bin Laden
  • Mohammed Atta
  • Adam Sandler

(Chilled-out) entertainer.

https://www.16personalities.com/profiles/bf71e2e4426de

Woohoo!

Now please leave me alone.

1 Like

also, 2 of the people behind 9/11 (Mohammed Atta and bin Laden).

basically, don’t fuck with me.

Or allow you to make too many films

2 Likes

INFP apparently.

“Weaknesses: Dealing With Data.”

As a data analyst this could be an issue.

4 Likes

easily the most upsetting one.

Nah.

1 Like

Clearly your purpose in life lies in the born bureaucrat side of the profile.

I’m not really a stickler for rules and procedures either.

I’m starting to suspect that these made up categories aren’t 100% accurate in every case.

https://www.xeromag.com/fun/personality.html

Alright moker.

Is that that tinfoil hat but corporate guy who turns up every so often?

Yeah. We don’t see eye to eye on… anything, so if anyone was to call me the Thought Police, it’d be him.

Maybe you should upgrade to INTJ so you can be the independent contractor of terrible evil, rather than rubber stamping the evil banality.

1 Like

INFJ: The Conspiracy Theorist

Beneath the calm, collected exterior of the INFJ lies the horrible reality of someone who has seen The Truth. The INFJ knows what other people are too naive or too brainwasted to admit: the Conspiracy is real. Mistrustful and suspicious, the INFJ is not easily fooled, and does not take the word of the government-controlled medico-military-industrial complex for anything. Whether it’s uncovering the plot by butter-eating Jews to clog the arteries of Christian folk with artificial margarine or discovering the secret laboratory in Tibet that’s producing legions of Jimmy Carter clones that will be sent out to seize the manufacturing facilities in the Guangdong Province of China under the pretext of inspecting chickens for influenza, there is no lengths the INFJ won’t go to in order to blow the lid off the whole thing.

INFJs can often be found holding down jobs as AM radio talk-show hosts. They can also be found driving taxis in the greater Washington, DC area. Other common jobs often held by INFJs include vagrant, loony, whacko, and writer/director/producer of the television show “Seinfeld.” INFJs can also be found feeding that crucial bit of information to determined FBI agents just before they are brutally murdered.

RECREATION: INFJs often come home from a hard day’s work exposing conspiracies about how the government is poisoning us with mind-control agents spread by passenger airliners and unwind by spending all night writing Web sites exposing conspiracies about how NASA faked the Bush election.

COMPATIBILITY: INFJs are usually happiest and most successful in relationships with Julia Roberts, though the relationships may not end happily.

1 Like