Alright. Buying, in theory, a ground floor flat. I’ve got the surveyor in tomorrow to check it out fully, but the one thing that caught my eye on a walkaround was that there’s a stain on the otherwise perfect ceiling that looks like a water mark that’s dried out.
But i can’t be sure. And the surveyor can’t get hold of the people who live in the flat above (there’s only two flats in the building). So what do I do"
put off survey until if/when we can get access to the flat above
Work into the contract that that specific issue is something that needs covering by them, not me
suck it up and pay for problems if they arise.