Bottomless brunch

Seems a bit lad culture

Pretty Tory, tbh.

All you can eat things are always bad value. Your stomach can’t hold more food. If alcohol is part of the deal that’s better but if limited time/weak drinks are part of it cba.

£40 and a two hours limit?

spend that much in spoons and i could probably get two meals and 7 pints, which would be a seriously lengthy #sesh

2 Likes

The tv used to work in a psuedo-post bar in Manchester that did this. They treated the staff like dogshit and the customers would often treat them worse. Staff turnover was insane.

1 Like

7 pints in 2 hours would be going some.

#madsesh

1 Like

love the idea of the waiters moving around in slow motion or pigeon steps to circumvent the unlimited food thing.

2 Likes

hyggy’s mention of 5 in 2 was bad enough.

*posh ffs

Preach my brother

Not quite related but this reminded me there’s a place in Shoreditch called “Beach Blanket Babylon” which sounds peak Clapham bruncher. Girls called Holly from Guildford who live in Balham and who work in media sales written all over it.

1 Like

Also in Notting Hill, obviously.

1 Like

nothing wrong with Guildford, m8.

I grew up in Farnham so I’m on thin ice here.

good tennis shop in Farnham.

1 Like

They can only slide along the floor like slugs

1 Like

Is it still there? It’s been there for ages. I only ever go past it when I’m visiting home and I’m walking back from town to my parents after a lengthy pub session when it’s dark and I’m pissed.

not sure, think I last went to Farnham in the early 00s. No offence, but in terms of towns in the area, it never really seemed like a ‘destination’ for anything, unlike Aldershot, Woking, and obviously Guildford. (i’m from Haslemere)

1 Like

Absolutely. It’s nice and it has some good pubs, but it’s not really a destination place.

1 Like