9 Likes

Got this delivered yesterday

2 Likes

Got this in the LETN sale:

3 Likes

Got this cap for christmas

And this cord overshirt/jacket thing which is dead nice a few months back

15 Likes

I finished my 3rd rewatch just before Christmas, this is making me want to start it all over again.

1 Like

Bought more jackets/overshirts than I could really afford from Uskees. Luckily my style hasn’t changed in the last ten years and is unlikely to before I die.

Nice, that cap looks like the ones by Arranging Things

Pics plz

1 Like

I bought a couple more in diff colours too

11 Likes

Teal one’s peng

4 Likes

love a good overshirt, the percival ones are nice too but a bit pricey

Got this Cassandra Jenkins T-shirt for Xmas

8 Likes

This coat

7 Likes

Wish I was bold enough to embrace wearing dungarees.

1 Like

Think this t-shirt is the only item of clothing I’ve bought in the past…year?

Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 14.32.16

2 Likes

I have some new pyjamas, have a general one in/one out system with clothes and had a pair of pjs that I’ve owned for at least a decade but they’re too worn now, such a shame because they were the softest ever and the perfect balance between light and warm, rip.

they are very soft and the pattern is nice

Oops the black square is the Netflix show I have on in the background :laughing:

Big fan of Carhartt Sid trousers.

This uniqlo fleece/jacket I got a couple months ago is the warmest thing I’ve ever owned and at £39 it might be the best value thing I’ve ever bought

4 Likes

Ooh I wanted to start this thread.

I pretty much only buy t-shirts. Bought this just before Christmas from Everpress:

Then my partner got me this as a Christmas present (although in grey):

Must remember not to wear it on any work calls, not sure I have it in me to explain Garfield memes :grinning:

7 Likes

I bought a Make Greece Acid Jamaica t-shirt in the Phantasy Sound winter sale, because I like being about 5 years late to stuff and I also like nonsense phrases arranged in aesthetically pleasing fashions.

5 Likes