Bought any good clothes recently? #clothesweek

Should just have bought them there and then.

As itā€™s #clothesweek Iā€™ve decided Iā€™m going to start wearing more green from now. Not bought any green clothes yet though

6 Likes

I think the last thing I brought was a Sailor Moon cropped t-shirt (wearing it now) in May. Havenā€™t seen any clothes I like recently and probably shouldnā€™t be buying any, more money to go groundhopping that way

In Apricot yesterday there was a great top, green with big spots on, 3/4 sleeves, thin material, over sized.

Didnā€™t buy it and now canā€™t find on website.

Might go back to Bath tomorrow especially

Iā€™ve now bought 3 of the Collectif Kimberley dresses (in sales, Iā€™m not made of money lol)

So light and easy to wear, and long enough I donā€™t have to worry about flashing my butt!

Wish Iā€™d managed to get the raccoon one tho

Bought a good second-hand t-shirt the other day that Iā€™ve had my eye on for ages. Itā€™s got a bit of a 70s coffee morning with the Golden Girls vibe to it.

Also got my new winter coat but itā€™s oversized and idk, itā€™s sold out so canā€™t go a size down. Will just have to make peace with an oversized coat I guess. Plenty of room for jumpers and that

Going oversized with winter coats is good I think, means youā€™ve got a solid excuse for more layers underneath, jumpers, scarfs etc.

pic

1 Like

Itā€™s my birthday tomorrow and very excited as hopefully Iā€™ll get some new clothes, I havenā€™t bought anything for about 6 months and so need to freshen up my wardrobe. Thing is all the things Iā€™ve suggested are from Depop so there is an element of risk that they donā€™t fitā€¦ that just adds to the excitement for me.

I love that!! Looks so cool on you :blush:

2 Likes

I love that too! Tangentially, Iā€™m planning to get quite a chunk of my hair cut off soon but your gorgeous long hair is making me have second thoughtsā€¦ Mines getting all scraggly though, how does yours stay so lush looking?

1 Like

Absolutely, looks great.
Weddings are all about the accessories arenā€™t they: shoes, scarves, hats. Careful selection of these and you canā€™t go wrong.

:rofl: Listen to me giving out fashion tips :rofl:

1 Like

Trying to find suitable shoes to wear to weddings is a nightmare.
Formal and summer shoes are the absolute bane of my existence.
I canā€™t wear heels, most dressy/stylish shoes are too narrow, sandals are uncomfortable, most comfy trainers donā€™t go with dressy dresses. Shoes are the last frontier* on my style journey.

*have I used this correctyl?

2 Likes

I feel your pain here

The only vegan heels getting made in my size are either New Look - extremely shoogly heel which I do not trust to not give way and kill me on the dance floor, or aimed at drag queens/strippers, which are fucking great for the club, but itā€™s definitely a faux pas to turn up to a wedding wearing 8" thigh highs with little metal pantagrams and skulls and chains draped all over them.

3 Likes

:smiley: It shouldnā€™t be! They sound amazing :metal:

1 Like

Got these cords from a chazza

They fit me well but theyā€™re womenā€™s ones so the belt loopholes are really narrow so I need to buy a womenā€™s belt

6 Likes

that really suits you so much!

I love the colours and the cut. cute pose, too

1 Like

My gf agrees. She had trouble finding something suitable for a wedding we went to last year so she went for Converse in the end :smile:

Have tried salt water sandals? Theyā€™re my go to wanna look dressed up but be comfortable

Viva Le cords! They look cool, I got some last year from Depop and they are perfect in autumn/ spring.

1 Like