Bought anything nice for yourself lately, friends?

Also turntable and speakers for the kitchen

4 Likes

Like a fool I tried no other guitars; I have wanted one of these for donkeys years so just went for it. Turned out to be a great decision though as itā€™s an utter beaut.

iā€™m somewhat thinking about moving to cologne at some point

1 Like

Current exchange rate makes that what, Ā£10k?

ooh topical

6 Likes

Ooft! Is it a nice place?

My gf has just accepted a job in Harringey and a cursory search for a place to move to has made me very depressed about the bang-for-your-buck discrepancy weā€™re about to take onā€¦

Ordered some clothes from Oasis which havenā€™t arrived yet.

Skimmed the trainers thread and Iā€™m now thinking of getting myself some nice new trainers this weekend.

Yeah in this heat deodorant doesnā€™t quite cut it!!!11

1 Like

Gonna get a new phone for my birthday next month, probably a Moto G5+, unless any phone thread penoids want to advise on the matterā€¦

Iā€™m very happy with my OnePlus 3T

1 Like

I live in Harringay Ant and itā€™s THE BEST

1 Like

Oh yeah I need a new phone too, was looking at the Moto G5 as Iā€™ve got a Moto G3 right now and Iā€™m pretty happy with it but the G5 doesnā€™t have Gorilla Glass and I constantly drop my phone

Where bounce hun? The school sheā€™s gonna be working at is close enough to the Islington border for us to consider Holloway Road, Caledonian Road etc but frankly, I just want a place that is affordable and quiet.

coffee and chocolate from downstairs coffee shop. 2-0 bluto

Got a new camera lens. Itā€™s lovely. Also got a new rear wiper blade. Itā€™s alright.

Reckon you could use the wiper blade on the lens if it came to it?

The G5+ does have Gorilla Glass I believe (been looking at reviews at lot lately) but it is like Ā£80 more

1 Like

Reckon I could DIY that no probs.

1 Like

:nauseated_face:

Shaken not stirred?

Sorry. If itā€™s any consolation my sort-of band mate has just bought a Taylor and it sounds fucking amazing. Doesnā€™t have a cutaway mind, Venetian or otherwise.

I live near Harringay Station, on the Harringay ladder. I get the overground to Old St and it takes like 15 mins.
I donā€™t really have any context of how much it costs to rent up here but itā€™s super quiet and residential around here and youā€™re more likely to get like half a house flat here than a block of flats. And I love the area so much. Itā€™s right by some amazing turkish resturant and shops and there are good pubs, and you can go into Crouch end which obvs has loads of nice stuff.

You could probs live anywhere along the north london overground line so she could get the train to Drayton Park which is only 2 stops from Harringay.

1 Like