Bought anything nice for yourself lately, friends?

Not in a very long time, friend.

I would like to buy myself a Windows Surface Pro but I simply haven’t had the real need.

That is an enormous discrepancy between the two purchases

No but I am going to buy myself some new cycling shoes very shortly

Yiip.

My shopping list of music gear I need to buy is up to about £3k now : (

Crofton Park, yeah, it’s zone 3 though. Might be worth the extra cash though I guess. Not sure how busy / awful that line is though.

1 Like

How about money on non-tangible items? This is the first bonus for years where I haven’t splashed out on some kind of fancy item but I have bought a fuckload of tickets instead…

My current office is right next to White Cross Market though…

Which is my answer to the thread’s question: A Turkish beef sausage and halloumi wrap.

1 Like

Then your lunches will remain largely the same.

So you’re moving an extra 15 minutes walk away. Shouldn’t be too bad.

1 Like

yep - glad I bought mine over 15 years ago

If I was spending what I think Smee and yourself are talking about spending then I’d buy a Gibson J-45 myself. Can’t get that mournful country sound without one.

It could be worse, but it all adds up. My commute is already about an hour each way, and now we’re getting to the stage of trying to get the baby to bed early, I’ll just be seeing her less and less in the evenings.

Might just have to lobby to change our hours (we’re currently 9.30 to 6.30pm, I’d be happier with 8.30 to 5.30pm, and as someone who hates getting up in the morning I never thought I’d say that).

Yeah I hear ya. My commute is an hour and 20 minutes and I get in for 8.30am so I’m living proof that is doable. No kids though.

Hi possible future neighbour (except for the whole moving to Australia in September).

I mean this is very late in the day but I can keep in my list as 3rd couple who might want to rent our flat in Archway.

SAY WHAT THEO

yeah I tried one of them too at the time (as well as a Martin)

I liked them all - and my decision in the end came down to the fact that the shop could do quite a hefty discount on the Taylor vs the other too

My Taylor is a dreadnought size - one day I fancy getting a smaller bodied Martin and a bigger bodied Gibson (something like an SJ200), but no way I can justify it

Wait, what? I don’t really understand much of that post at all I’m afraid, friend.

Yeah wouldn’t turn down one of them Martin 00 lads myself. I’m short so a smaller guitar’s always a good idea.

theo’s next in line for the dis exchange study program to australia now that ma0sm is back

Got my missus this for crimbo