Bought anything nice for yourself lately, friends?

We live in Archway so it’s close to where you are saying that school is.

But yeah, we’re moving to Australia for a few years in September. We are renting our flat. There are two couples in line as it stands to rent it.

Ah, got ya. Yeah, Archway might be a possibility tbf, would work well for me at least. Pricey though innit?

From what I can decipher, Theo’s decided to leave rainy fascism island to move to Australia and live off the income of his flat like a London land baron.

2 Likes

*sunny fascism continent

1 Like

Yeah it probably is now. It was the cheap spot 7 years ago. Too much gentrification since then I guess but you may still find decent rental prices on the St John’s Way estate and similar.

1 Like

Did you move from Dalston?

How much of your commute is train time? I don’t think I could do more than 30 mins on a train. Wouldn’t mind the rest of it to be walking tho

This should be right up Chris Budgies street

I bought a hairbrush today and some second hand books the other day. that’s about it recently

Yeah moved from Dalston yeeeeears ago now.

About 45 minutes on the train but I get a seat both ways so it’s no bother really. I had 10 years of no other commuting but walking to work so lucked out there.

https://www.samrick.co.uk/shop/motorola/moto_g4_cases/shockproof_case?Colour=White

I got this case for my Moto G 4G and it’s saved me from smashes numerous times. Good wee phone, but I’m not sure if it’ll last much beyond the end of this year!

Oh, I got an electric shaver lately. It’s a game changer in my life

Bought some new underwear today.

Nothing special about it at all, standard underpants in dark colours, just really needed some new ones so that was nice I suppose.

I like to have new pants, I might get some new pants soon.

My sister used to live there, on Alison Road. We’d visit from Wood Green all the time. Really want to check out the Great Northern Railway Tavern now it’s been done up.

I bought this. A bit bold but whatevs.

1 Like

I have at least 3 busy shirts like that but I never quite have the strength of character to wear them out! Must stop buying stuff…

I’m about to leave work early which’ll cost me £30 but it’s Friday and I’m tired so fuck it.

That’s 2 streets away from me!

I’m going there for one later.
I went a few weeks ago. Proper nice garden, good selection on tap, nice bottles/cans (beavertown!) relatively quiet at the moment cause i’m guessing not many have caught on to it.
I went there one before they done it up and it was proper dark and grim wasn’t it?

It used to be really bad, and we got all excited as it was done up in 2011-ish. We went and they had upgraded it to just bad (boring beer, dark, half finished garden) but now I read Fullers have made it excellent.

I lived round that way for 13-14 years and the only place to drink was the Salisbury. Now there are loads of good places.

i bought a nintendo switch and zelda
i also bought a record for £55 :sweat:

2 Likes