BOUNDARIES FESTIVAL 2021

HELLO!
I am super excited to be able to announce the first edition of Boundaries!
The aim of Boundaries 2021 is to support, promote and champion the often overlooked, the curious, the exciting, the adventurous and the fun!

The festival invites artists and audiences from all backgrounds and cultures to experience a warm welcoming, open minded weekend of wonderful music and art.

Boundaries is based in Sunderland, a City sometimes forgotten about when it comes to live shows from International, National and even local artists!

The festival plans to change all that by inviting artists from all across the World to perform at Boundaries!
THE LINE UP SO FAR IS:

GUTTERSNIPE / THE REBEL / BASIC HOUSE / BULBILS / SOPHIE COOPER / STILL HOUSE PLANTS / RHODRI DAVIES / ALISON COTTON / ANDREW DR ABBOTT / KAREN CONSTANCE / SUMMER / DYLAN NYOUKIS / THE UNIT AMA / TERRITORIAL GOBBING / ROVELLASCA…Plus more to be announced!!

Dates for the diary are…
Friday night 26th Nov and Sat all day long 27th Nov 2021.

​Full weekend tickets are on sale NOW are priced at only £22, (that includes booking fee!).

We want to provide an affordable programme for everyone.

The festival will be located at the stunning, grade 2 listed building Sunderland pub and cultural venue, The Peacock, High Street West, SR1 3ES, Sunderland.

There will be more info soon regarding venue location but hotel accommodation is literally 3 / 5 mins away! Prices start as low as £25 a night (Double or Twin bed) at Premier Inn City Centre.

If you need any questions answered, either send a direct email at the email address below or if you’re having trouble there, message me on my social media profiles featured on the main page. No worries at all.
Ticket link and more info is at the festival website below -

Thanks again for you love and support, should be a really special few days.

BOUNDARES. X

Hi @BoundariesFest

I won’t be attending this.

THE Dylan Nyoukis?!

2 Likes