Boxing 2018 Thread

eggs
boxing
fisticuffs

hope they stagger the headliners.

not sure i can put up with everyone going on about how shagged out and old 31 yr old carson jones is. wish there was a relevant simile i could draw from to describe cheeseman;s porous defence.

TOTAL FRONT CRAWL BOXING

watching the footy highlights atm so if you could gimme a nudge if a headliner’s on it would be appreciated.
Also it’s been said repeatedly but the whole WBSS is just boxing done right innit. Good fights, no bullshit, the presentation is lovely too, the black ring and the lighting are proper lush.

aye will do.

not sure mate… if every single surface on the screen isn’t filled with advertisements for predatory betting companies can you even call what you’re watching boxing?

Anyone like doritos for this one? Obviously he’s a massive puncher but gassiev is great and will win this imo

done hours of tape study and analysis and i’ve come to the conclusion that dorticos has really long arms.

yeah, gassiev probably. dunno.

this mc freaks my nut tbh.

Take back everything I said about their presentation. White guy with dreadlocks as MC. Sake

crust punk magician looking fucker

Gassiev’s 24!?
Rough paper round

Gassiev’s looking very, very good here

This is a really good fight, gave Dorticos that round. 2-1

is he dagestani? hard lives down there.

This can’t go too far at this pace. Brutal stuff

That Gassiev double left hook to the head and body is such a good little combo

has dorticos thrown anything other than a jab\cross? fucking chin on the man tho. hope he doesn’t gas out.

if your reach is long enough it can work, it’s pretty much all Klitschko threw in the last decade

aye, lovely jab it is too tbf

massive range of scores from the reddit, some people have Dorticos a round up which seems a massive reach. 7th was a better round for him though

The body work from Gassiev is hurting him now, he’ll finish him before the final bell

i can see why tbf, especially if it’s mostly americans, they like pressure don’t they. got gassiev by two maybe. having a bit of trouble scoring myself tho.

I’ve got it wide now, 7-2