Boxing 2018 Thread

eggs
boxing
fisticuffs

loma is a once in a generation talent who might go down as one of the greatest of all time, usyk isn’t on that level for me but there’s good argument that he’s no 2 p4p

Yeah, very.

Usyk will move up to heavyweight and fight Joshua or Wilder. I don’t think he should, he’ll probably be too small and won’t have enough natural power, but there’s no money at cruiserweight and he’s already leathered everyone anyway.

Lomachenko is the best fighter in the world without doubt. He fought for a world title in his second fight. At least 7 of his 12 fights have been against truly world class opponents. He’s a fighting machine. Nobody will beat him, but there are huge interesting fights around the weights - Davis, Berchelt, Garcia, Prograis.

Warrington v Frampton’s 50/50. If you had a gun to my head and forced me to pick a winner i’d begrudgingly err towards Warrington. He’s limited technically but tough and a box of fireworks and has huge support, a bit like Hatton.

Usyk should fight povetkin before moving onto the proper massive lads

Just watched it. Bellew won the early rounds but used a huge amount of energy and barely caught him clean with anything. Think there was one in the 4th that rocked usyk a bit but other than that it was all off gloves or while usyk was moving backwards. Once he found his range and belle’s initial burst of energy was set the difference in class told. Pretty impressed with bellew, right tactical approach but usyk was never in serious trouble