Boxing day football

Hodgson would be the sensible choice. Took over at fulham in a similar situation, kept us up then finished 7th the next year. Shagger Giggs, shagger Pards or Redknapp for the bants though please. Doesn’t matter who’s manager if their squads still in this state in February

In hindsight, i think we have to bear in mind that the Nasri thing might be one party slut-shaming another for something that isn’t true. It also got quite racist later on, so perhaps we shouldn’t all be sat here like Gray and Keysy polishing our bellends and that, idk. I’m not saying a high profile footballer being caught out online for their infidelities isn’t funny, just that their fame and wealth ensures they come out of things relatively unscathed whilst without actual proof the two women involved in the story are taken to be a hooker, and a mental racist bunny boiler respectively.

(Though you are probably right, as usual) Come on big man let us have this one, 20 16 has been the worst.

1 Like

Clattenberg name world’s best ref!

The John Terry/Raoul Moat gag didn’t really work for me, absolutely no connection to the plot.

Mock the Week standard at best

Swansea work best with proto-Arsenal continental type play imho, get someone like Di Matteo and put some sandbags in front of the goal, pray earnestly.

1 Like

LVG would be perfect for em

Tbh can mostly just see Coleman going and balancing it with the Wales job until the end of the season, failing miserably at both but smiling dimly throughout.

DI Matteo…proto Arsenal continental play…hmm

48-team World Cup! Can’t wait!

I meant Moyes of course

thanks, I’ll feed it back to Carlton Cole…?

1 Like

Think Janet Jazz Jazz Jam has slipped from my Number One Who’s That Random Sub Bae to this Spurs Winks fella here at the Saints game.

This spurs kit reminds me so much of a really old LFC away kit

weird that neither commentator’s mentioned the foul was about 10 yards outside of the box, and that those are meant to be yellow cards now

1 Like

haha!

Mike Dean is such a useless dickhead… Was never a penalty or sending off

it was a foul, and it was a red card, it just wasn’t a penalty. Or if you think they’re two separate fouls it’s a penalty and a yellow

did you see the ball bounce up in the air when kane planted his left foot for the pen??

reckon the groundsman has been naughty there

1 Like

just planted his foot at too narrow an angle on a wet pitch innit, but don’t let that stop you rushing for the tinfoil hat

1 Like