Boxing Day Thread! 😴

and here’s Konstantin Ilkovsky who is a Russian politician and was Governor of Zabaykalsky Krai from 2013 to 2016!

26 Likes

That’s bloody excellent

2 Likes

he has a real “I will fuck you up!” face

and thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well I thought maybe it could work for my “etsy” or whatever for proof that I’m not a complete chancer

2 Likes

gonna need DiS’ help with this next year. 50% goes to whoever can stop me from being a lazy fuck up x

I’m always simultaneously annoyed and amused when my parents watch tv and occasionally will say “I hope he/she gets his/her comeuppance soon” with regards to particularly twatty characters

1 Like

would be funny to change the wiki articles to my drawings of them and see how long it takes to get amended. How do you get wiki priveleges?

5 Likes

@profk

8 Likes

Kind of festive.

10 Likes

Hiya

16 Likes

Hello! I got up at 10.30am as we stayed up til 2am playing Mario Odyssey on the Switch. I’m still in my PJs watching Nanny McPhee. Going to have a bath soon then make bubble and squeak.

Love the photos of the walks some of you have been on. I might drive down to Whitstable tomorrow to go for a long walk.

4 Likes

Have you been trying to fix a sheep contest?

4 Likes

I hit the jackpot - new socks AND new slippers. My feet are cosy as fuck today.

3 Likes

Best beer

8 Likes

Still sick and feeling worse. Whole family had to cancel boxing day plans on my account so I feel even more terrible. Been able to spend half the day in bed, but half isn’t nearly enough :sleeping:

Aw GWS FL! I’m feeling a bit headachey but I think that was because I was so cold. Sitting in front of a fire with a cup of tea and it’s starting to subside.

1 Like

Me and my mum are watching stalingrad

Had to share a bed with my son last night at my Mum’s house. He woke up at 6:30am saying “Llllllllunches” over and over and over again.

He’s gone down for a nap, so I’m looking at DiS, reading Punisher comics and waiting for the football to start. Disappointing lack of Xmas leftovers in this house since we didn’t host, but there is a lot of beer. Is is weird to get a pizza delivered on Boxing Day?

watching paddington

(just starting on film4)