Boycotts

So until Wednesday it looks like some Twitter users aren’t using Twitter because of it’s failiure to act on Wiley’s anti Semitic rants quickly enough.

Are there any brands you boycott? I’m a no-go with Maccy D’s, Coke, KFC, Burger King, and anything Mike Ashley’s involved in usually.

Spoons

8 Likes

Pat val

Spoons, Airbnb when it’s not someone else who’s booked for loads of people

1 Like

Phillip Green shops

Some of my fam have a really pathetic boycott of catalunyan products going. Probs for about 10 years now. All it amounts to is no cava or Ferrero rocher

2 Likes

Amazon

7 Likes

I’m not really on board with a wetherspoons boycott, because it doesn’t effect the weird bloke who runs it, what’s needed is more support for their workers to strike imho

3 Likes

Not had a McDonalds since 2002.

Love a good regional boycott. No bloody Sussex produce passing this threshold!!

1 Like

5 Likes

I don’t really get why reduced business won’t affect him?

5 Likes

Fabergé eggs

2 Likes

Isn’t that the same for like, every business you decide to boycott though? Like, if we all decided to boycott costa coffee today, mr costa at the top probs isn’t gonna be applying for universal credit next month, while the workers will

3 Likes

Not a brand per se but I’m boycotting Cornwall.

Oh sure and frankly if you’re just not comfortable drinking there that’s completely up to you innit. It just won’t get him to restructure the same way industrial action would. He’s far more likely to just carve up people’s hrs on zero hr contracts.

2 Likes

Only in that I’ve had service so fucking AWFUL I won’t ever use / visit again. Not sure that really counts tbh.

I’m boycotting my own bathroom for this very reason.

1 Like

Depends what your grounds for boycotting is I guess?

In solidarity with you, brother. I won’t ever visit your bathroom either.

1 Like