Bradley Wiggins in doping scandal

Love Ross Tucker

Anyone with that haircut and those sideburns is a definite prick and/or paedo

#WIGGO FOR KING! :sunglasses:

IDK, while clearly there’s some challenges here, it seems like a pretty big breach of patient confidentiality to force them to be public?

^this

This is now the Drugs thread

2 Likes

Can I pick up a starter drugs kit at Decathlon, guys?

I get this, but if sports want to stop the erosion of trust in what people are seeing then little other than full transparency is going to do it, because this stuff is going to keep leaking and people are keeping going to ask questions about what they’re seeing and why it doesn’t match up with what people were saying in the past. The same goes with missed tests; I can’t see the benefit in keeping them private once the athlete’s had their right of appeal.

I’m coming around to the idea that it may have to be the price that athletes pay as part of their jobs in future if they want people to stop asking questions because those before them fucked it so badly. I mean - for Wiggins to claim all his “no-needles” stuff only referred to injections into the bloodstream and not muscle is just so disingenuous it’s ridiculous. He probably isn’t a doper and probably was just pushing up to the edge of legality, but he, Sky, Armisted, Salazar’s Nike thing in Orlando and so on over the last year have absolutely fucked things for everyone.

2 Likes

I knew he was suspect.