Brainiac

D’oh!

thesewoodenideas - ‘at it’

1 Like

Oh just noticed the Brighton date, that’s basically London just at the sea, will do that instead

1 Like

Oh yeahhhhh

4 Likes

Happy Mood GIF by Pudgy Penguins

1 Like

Band playing a show in London? I know right

Seriously though one of my ATDs who I used to be in a band with and introduced me to this band is coming over from the Netherlands for it and I’m really, really excited

2 Likes

Really pleased for them.
Godspeed London you scrappy underdog.

Jon Stewart Laughing GIF

1 Like

Hey we’ve had to deal with an unmitigated about of shite due to an old lady dying, give us this one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Aye that’s fair.
Just hoping for shows here too.
Hope yous have a great time tho :+1:

1 Like

Me too :pray:

1 Like

For a moment there I thought I’d had a blackout and booked tickets but then I remembered I’ve never met you.

Tempted to do the same though.

2 Likes
1 Like

Ahhhh amazing :smiley::smiley: would genuinely consider coming up for that even though I have a London ticket

Never even heard of them before

Might listen now due to the thread enthusiasm

1 Like

You should! I think you’d like them

1 Like

Hissing Prigs is probably the best place to start

2 Likes

were they in ML? I think I remember liking a track. Would like to listen to them tomorrow but it’s NEW RELEASE FRIDAY

1 Like

According to the spreadsheet Nothing Ever Changes has been played yes, which is one of their biggest bangers tbf

“(John) Schmersal, who traditionally sang backup, will now serve as lead singer. “No one understands the nuances of this music like we do,” he said. “If we don’t perform it, you’ll never hear it this way.” The Dayton guitarist, vocalist and synth player Tim Krug, a student of the band for some 30 years, will join for the tour”

NY Times article below requires (free) sign-up.

4 Likes