Brand Loyalty

Lots of bike related ones I won’t bore you with

Levi Jeans - just because I know the size and style I like, so it just makes jeans shopping easier

Vans for trainers

Clipper Tea

Not sure I would consider owning a “Fender Style” guitar that wasn’t actually a Fender, not sure that counts

You need a “whatever’s on offer” option

Well that implies no loyalty so it’s not really important. Your Comics poll didn’t allow for ‘whatever’.

oh, wouldn’t dream of buying a choc digestive that’s not McVities

Definitely counts. I think at this point there are so many manufacturers making Jazz-style basses that I don’t think I’d ever buy a Fender one.

My vote isn’t important :frowning:

*Epimer’s comic poll

FTFY :wink:

1 Like

Marmite
Irn Bru
T-gel
Bachelors mushy peas
M&S bras
Vita fit coconut water

How have you missed Oral-B here, friend?

1 Like

Oh yeah, sorry. I get you and @epimer mixed up when it gets to comic penoids, sorry.

Both my Fenders are mexican ones and were very good value for money - I’ve had them both quite a few years though

I actually didn’t realise they were much in the toothpaste market? I thought they just sold the only electric toothbrush brand anyone buys?

I’m not really a comics penoid, I only read about two of them.

2 Likes

whatever’s on offer

oh christ, how could I forget this?

1 Like

My tele is some weird shit someone knocked up in their back room. It’s way better than any Fender one…maybe.

That vote isn’t important, marckee said so.

i used to only buy American Apparel t shirts and hoodies (they fit really well, last ages and look great on me) but can’t do that anymore can I…

1 Like

I’m making an exception for some kind of custom made franken guitar.

1 Like

All your heroes let you down.

Oh and last few years my underwear has been exclusively provide by Howies - cos their pants are nice and I like never having to have a bad pants day