Branded cereal

Kellogs etc

Who actually buys these? Have you seen how expensive they are? Why would anyone buy them instead of the cheaper supermarket’s own brand version?

Reply immediately

4 Likes

I BUY THEM SOMETIMES

3 Likes

Haven’t found a good own brand version of shredded wheat (big size)

Kelloggs Coco Pops actually taste WORSE than the supermarket version

1 Like

Coco Pops are abysmal now. That monkey really rested on his laurels.

11 Likes

Whenever I find myself wondering why I waste so much time browsing this forum, it’s content like this

9 Likes

Can’t believe the dickheads got rid of Ricicles and Start as well. Literally the two best ones.

10 Likes

I do. Our supermarket’s Special K is not as good.

Haven’t had a bowl of cereal for easily ten years.

2 Likes

Me too, my friend. Used to love a bowl without milk

1 Like

Tesco F&F is generally nicer than Kellogs, although I keep ending up with the Lidl one which is, idk, fine.

1 Like

Always buy branded cereals because they’re nicer and the price difference is negligable.

Same reason I buy nice toilet roll. I value my bumhole.

3 Likes

Frosties are still an incredibly sugary mess

Dunno why but ‘easily’ has done me here

1 Like

God I love start so much

2 Likes

Dont go the big supermarket that often and small ones seem to have more branded stuff than own brand.

It used to be that you could only buy supermarket apricot / blueberry wheats. Then they disappeared for a few weeks, about six months ago. And now you can only buy Kellogs

:heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign:

Yeah hard to go wrong with Sainsburys own quid a box versions. Though annoyingly my kids seem to genuinely prefer actual Cheerios, tried to sub in the generic alternative and they complained even though they didn’t know I’d swapped it.

That’s where they get you