Where do you sit with this stuff?
- I won’t wear any clothing with a visible brand, not even trainers. Brands can absolutely fuck off if they think I’m going to advertise them.
- I’ll actively keep visible brands to an absolute minimum. No logos or badges on t-shirts, shirts or jumpers. It’s hard to avoid with some items (like trainers and rainproof jackets) but I’ll make absolutely certain the logo is small and unobtrusive for those things.
- I’m not a big fan of branded clothing but they’re kind of unescapable so I might wear things with small logos but I wouldn’t buy something with a giant logo across the chest or down the arm/leg.
- Doesn’t bother me if something’s branded or not. If I like the colour and cut I’ll wear it, however big the logo is.
- I’ll actively choose a branded item of clothing. I like people to know who made the item I’m wearing.
I’ll wear branded
- Tracksuit bottoms
For the purposes of these polls I’m not talking about band/sport logos just the logo of the manufacturer.