Breakfast Reviews

Here is a review of a breakfast that I’ve just read. Feel free to post reviews of breakfasts that you’ve read. Other meals too if you like. I’m not fussy.

So I had my breakfast in the cafe in the park on Saturday morning.

I went for the B&G breakfast and swapped my egg of another sausage. £8.95. Quality of the ingredients was good, but I do have some issues…

The plate was way too small for the 4 pieces of toast to go on with everything else, definitely should’ve been on a side plate. Sausages were OK quality but I would’ve liked them whole, rather than sliced in half. The menu said rocket which, for me has no place on a cooked breakfast, but I thought as a garnish, it can be simply moved, however, there was a small rainforest in the middle of my plate taking up the space that I could’ve emptied my ramekin of beans into. Herby tomato was strange, just a plain one would suffice. Also, a severe lack of mushroom, black or white pudding, bubble or hash brown and had I not swapped my egg for another sausage, £9 is too much just to have one with the aforementioned ingredients missing.

Bacon was good.

6/10

1 Like

@breakfast_t_england : 10/10

1 Like

they did well to get a sausage for an egg trade there

agree that rocket has no place here

8 Likes

Frankly what size plate would you need to get four pieces of toast on as well as an actual breakfast?

got your big plate Alan?

6 Likes

I know what cafe this is, don’t I.

1 Like

I would be so furious about the toast on the same plate that it would be a 0/10 before I even got around to posting about the fucking rocket. ROCKET???

This person has had some kind of weird breakfast salad. Sounds fucking shit. 0/10.

1 Like

snags sliced in half. What a world.

1 Like

Toast - £6/10

4 Likes

Wife mushed up avocado with a little bit of hot sauce, put it on a bagel with cheddar cheese and heated it up in the grill

• Go on!
  • Fuck off

0 voters

Oohh yes, should have mentioned it had mushrooms and egg also, all correctly salted

Yeah I reckon so. Found it while I was browsing for information on the bloke who apparently shot himself dead by accident at the end of my road yesterday.

ah, I see :grimacing:

use a sausage as a breakwater

or better cut it in half and make a breakwater and a reserve breakwater.

3 day old reduced Tesco apple turnover and an oatcake with almond butter

4.5/10

5/5

On holiday at moment and my review of the breakfast buffet would be 10/10. At least 4 different types of cakes and an amazing (presumably Spanish) speciality bread with chocolate and hazelnuts in.

spanish buffet breakfast should be baskets of cigarettes and vats of cafe con leche.

1 Like