Breakfast

never had it. you make it with apple juice, eh?

I have no idea.

I think the difference is the apple juice, yeah
I used to do grated apple, apple juice, yoghurt, oats and chia seeds…and any fruit like blueberries or sliced strawbs. Then the next morning i’d chop up almonds and some dried fruits on top for a nice crunch.

You’ve got to get that liquid level right tho cause them chia seeds love da juice

Weekdays I have cereal - usually bran flakes.

Weekends - maybe toast or often brunch aka the best meal.

Weekdays: 5 weetabix with soya milk. Glass of fruit juice.

Weekends: Usually the same, as I’m typically in a rush, but if not, we’ll sometimes have pancakes or french toast with a combination of greek yoghurt, maple syrup, blueberries or bananas.

just have cereal, which varies.

when i used to work at 9am i didn’t have breakfast. maybe a banana on the way to work.

Here’s mine:

50g rolled oats
100g full fat Fage greek yogurt
50g water
approx 2/3 grated apple (make big batches, obvs)
dash of cinnamon
sprinkle of pomegranate seeds

Usually make it for 3 or 4 days at a time

1 Like

5?

(post must be at least 3 characters but 5>3 )

5ive

I don’t, no.

Usually don’t bother on a work day, might go a couple of rounds of toast if we have a loaf in the house and occasionally treat myself to a bacon roll in the canteen at work.

On my days off, I’ll usually do myself some scrambled eggs. Normally go for some bacon and poached eggs if we’re both off at the weekend.

• Most important meal of the day
  • For Wimps
  • Can take it or leave it

0 voters

this is more yogurt based than overnight oats

It’s better to make a big batch in one go - rather than 1 breakfast at a time

I don’t have all the amounts to hand - I’ll fill you in on the recipe when I get home, it is delicious though

1 Like

literally can’t go without breakfast, i love it and become a hangry mess without it. on a rotation of eggs and toast, cereal or peanut butter bagel/toast at the mo. used to eat a lot more cooked breakfast but have cut down to a couple of times a week.

smoothies if cba as well

1 Like

weekdays:

cereal but i try not to have it really (got some aldi “protein” something at the moment, it’s okay, also have those fruit-filled wheat things in)
yogurt / fruit / granola (had this today)
porridge when it’s cold
sometimes toast or crumpets
beans on toast occasionally

weekends:
porridge before a bike ride, always
sometimes avo / cherry toms / eggs on toast
sometimes some kind of breakfast hash
sometimes a breakfast wrap
sometimes beans on toast
IT DEPENDS

uh oh

haven’t had it for ages because we’ve not had any bread in :disappointed_relieved:

My two favourite breakfasts at the mo are:

Poached eggs, avocado, muffin and hollandaise sauce (shut up)

Oats, nuts etc, blueberries, yoghurt, honey, apple juice and cinnamon

what do you eat if you go out to a cafe for breakfast? gotta be eggs florentine for me, king of breakfast tbh tbf imo humble

I am absolutely starving this morning though. Doubt a bit of toast would’ve solved the issue, but regretting not grabbing something in the canteen earlier on.

Have had to raid my lunchbox for a bag of crisps already. Still 90 minutes til lunch