BREAKING NEWS: The Queen is unwell

totally

I reckon she died on Boxing Day but 90 year old Liz from the Royal Family was facing a tough obit demographic split with 95 year old Liz from the Royle family

7 Likes

Anyone seen David Attenborough in public recently?

2016 can have her.

Is she dead or not?

Check out this absolute made up bullshit

Yeah she’s dead

8 Likes

Sounds like the start of a steamy novel

1 Like

She purred down the line

6 Likes

:question:

The Queen’s eyes widened, “Mr Ex-Guardsman, is that a gun in your pocket or are you pleased to see me?”

Oh, turns out she isn’t dead after all…

I was convinced they were just waiting until they’d got some stamps and beer vouchers printed with Charlie’s mush on before announcing it.

Queen’s alive but Phil’s dead

11 Likes

don’t believe it for one minute

wake up sheeple

5 Likes

blates a waxwork

1 Like

She actually died when filming for that James Bond stunt at the Olympics and has been played by an actor ever since

8 Likes

f a k e
n e w s

2 Likes

i don’t hate her as a person but i’ll happily take a free day off work when she dies

5 Likes

Gonna be proper grim on tv when she dies. It’ll be like the pope but it’ll stretch on for a month, and you know who is going to be the next monarch, so there’s not even any white smoke businesses

With Thatcher it was people angry at her based on the merits of what she’d done in her life. With her maj, it’s going to be a load of people angry with her because her position exists, people trying to be edgelords, and the odd vegan. Thatcher was a ruthless maniac, queen’s probably fine though.

2 Likes