Brewdog! The evil that walks and brews!

At least one NHS worker has pointed it out publically on Twitter (replying to a James Watt post):

1 Like

5 Likes

Aye, as @Severed799 says, it’s been discussed on a private group, with photo evidence of them filling the bottles…

4 Likes

Fuuuuckin ell

1 Like

Pretty punk behaviour, tbf.

2 Likes

I thought we’d already covered this, but the story is from today:

4 Likes

I think we only covered that they were being given in glass bottles and that was why they had been sent back not the alcohol level.

although I think

politely covers this too

From their Instagram ‘So we’ve designed the ultimate shower beer’

Ok.

1 Like

just the hand sanitiser in punk ipa bottles

10 Likes

its a guava and grapefruit pilsner which sounds nice to be honest

The joy of shower beers doesn’t come from the taste, it comes from the circumstance! These people don’t understand anything.

7 Likes

Fucking hate Brewdog.

6 Likes

Elvis Juice is so nice, I’ve drank nothing else in quarantine, mmm

Christ

Did they get the names from their teenage myspace profiles?

2 Likes

I bet the venn diagram between brewdog marketing team, total twats, and people who like cards for humanity is: :o:

11 Likes

“Had” to buy something from them as a present

Eww

There was a BBC reality thing a few years back where three people would compete for the same job at a company. One of the eps had them going for a sales position at Brewdog. The office staff were, without exception, truly awful, and exactly as you describe. Watt in particular came out terribly. I wish I could find it online somewhere.

2 Likes

What do we think of their 10 point plan to reopen their bars then

It all sounds sensible. Whether it is a) a nice place to hang out, or b) financially viable are different questions.

1 Like