Brewdog! The evil that walks and brews!

Do I have the board for you!

nono this is asking for or selling things. we need a board just called Consumption where we only discuss purchases already made or an intention to do so

1 Like

i mean, i’d happily take free beer off them if they weren’t trying to charge me £18 for doing so

3 Likes

Haven’t been following, but is it free beer +18£ shipping or something?

£18 shipping to Northern Ireland, £1.95 elsewhere in the UK

2 Likes

It’s just beer lads. Go buy some fosters. £4.15 for four cans.

5 Likes

Ordered my 4 free* tinnies.

Genuinely not expecting 4 tins of beer to arrive, it’ll all just turn out to be some tru punx marketing stunt, won’t it? Just be a voucher for a free half in one of their bars or something.

Can’t wait for March and my beer

I’m probably late to this but if you use search and find Lost Lager, the ones on offer are halfway down the page.

Wonder if that’s due to Brexit? Hearing today that many supermarket items currently aren’t getting across easily.

Yep, we’re fucked over here with food deliveries and it’s only going to get worse after the grace period expires.

As for other items being shipped across from the mainland, it seems like no one knows what the fuck is going on and they’re picking shipping figures out of their arses.

Ah, sorry to hear that. Fully expecting where I am in the North East of Scotland where I am to be in a similarly cut off situation at some point. Should be a massive plus that we’ll have LOADS of great fish up here including stuff that we don’t even get a chance to buy, but that remains to be seen.

EDIT - Maybe magic Brewdog, who are based five miles from my house, can help us out there? :smiley:

1 Like