Brewdog! The evil that walks and brews!

If that case has a resale value of £3k+ in unpaid bonuses, I’m prepared to do a deal.

3 Likes

It’s not quite the same thing as ‘wackaging’, but it’s not far off

6 Likes
42 Likes

This riles me so much. It’s like a toned-down version of the ‘lad mag voice’ (“nice work, fella!”), crossed with the ‘which was nice’ man from the Fast Show.

I used to work at an online video company that had an error page along these lines “Hmmm, something really weird has happened but don’t worry guys, we’re going to sort it our for you”. Made my blood boil.

5 Likes

If it hasn’t already, how long do we reckon before

1 Like

Quite a few parrallels to this episode and Brewdog actually

1 Like

Tremendous stuff

4 Likes

This guy who I think is…like a podcasting and ‘shitposting’ person…was involved in brewery organising in America. If people are interested? There’s been more happening in America on this front.

1 Like

Carbon negative mate get it right.

Very annoyed that i know this

1 Like

Yes, wackaging, that’s it. Looks like it was a guardian article rather than a BBC one.

Agreed that isn’t what brewdog are doing, there should be another name for that (not cunts)

he’s the guy who went to fight in syria (and tweeted about it as… pisspiggrandpa)

there was a whole chapo episode about Anchor around the time of this article too

1 Like

Of al the excesses of 21st century capitalism, food packaging that wants to be your mate is my own personal bugbear. Just fucking stop it and sit there keeping milk in like you’re supposed to, you twat.

13 Likes
1 Like

…exactly the type of ‘edgy’ thing they’ll end up doing in a few months time

really pulled out all the stops there, top Photoshop job

3 Likes

Well, that’s me pleasantly surprised

8 Likes

That should be the official name for it. I hate it.

4 Likes

Lick my lid

1 Like

Mea CulPA (4.5%, half of all profits to the newly established Brewducation Foundation)

11 Likes