Brexit - the aftermath

17 Likes

Oh no

7 Likes

I’m not sure that Lexit is quite turning out to be the masterplan it’s proponents suggested it could be.

8 Likes

Kirk.gif

3 Likes

Only one person can save us now:

France stopping lateral flow and antigen tests as counting as a negative from non EU countries.

Looks like Kent coming to a standstill might be back on the menu boys

2 Likes

Where’s moker, he’s got a lot to answer for

3 Likes

Grant schapps saying it’s not a problem.

Makes me even more sure it’s going to be a problem

8 Likes

Can’t say I blame them.

I’m deeply suspicious of the value of Lateral Flow Tests for this purpose given the level of false negatives they appear to give.

3 Likes

This is the sort of thing that is just a really predictable outcome of leaving the EU isnt it. Everything the EU does is based on co-operation and common standards so if there is any kind of emergency situation there will be an EU/non’EU division.

No it’s the bloody French trying to teach us a lesson because our fish are British and happy

8 Likes

I always thought it looked a bit like Julia Roberts but knew it wasn’t Julia Roberts so assumed it must be Rene Russo.

Rene Russo doesn’t look anything like Julia Roberts! And neither of them look particularly like the woman (who I’ve just discovered is an actress in a Brazilian soap opera) in the meme.

Tbf it has been about two decades since I’ve seen a pic of Rene Russo. I guess I must have imagined she looks slightly like Julia Roberts and this woman.

'I’ve had a little rethink regarding breaks and overtime…breaks’ll be shorter and overtime longer.

Oh and they’ll both be unpaid now.’

Here’s what they think of us

4 Likes

Trying to ignore the fact I’m dicking around on an online message board while being disgusted by this.

18 Likes

The way they talk there puts me in mind of dad, where “pop music” means anything released after about 1960

The UK had an opt out of the European working time directive, right?

Lord, pity the fools that believe Brexit would directly result in stronger labour laws with the Tories in government

1 Like

That’s correct for me, at least. Where they’re wrong is they think I need or can change.

4 Likes