Brexit - the aftermath

Thank god Corbyn didn’t get to nationalise sausages eh

2 Likes

Child sausage soldiers being sent out to patrol the sausage fishing waters in the channel.

2 Likes

Hahaha, fucking hell.

5 Likes

8 Likes
1 Like

‘If I made a sausage in Hull and tried to sell it to someone in Stockport there wouldn’t be a ban on that, would there? Eh? Eh? EUROCRATS.’

It’s got real spine-in-a-bap energy that statement from Eustice

So many edits, I’ve got a migraine so my hands feel like they’re wearing gloves but on the inside?

Quite something that Johnson signed up for something Theresa May said that no British PM could ever sign up for, claimed it was a great deal (lying to people in NI about the consequences), is now constantly whinging about it, and yet there is no backlash against him whatsoever.

5 Likes

The most chilling thing about it is that it’s all part of the plan.

2 Likes

That would require anyone who spent years telling the public that Labour under Corbyn were total shit and just as bad as the Tories to have any degree of self awareness, and they don’t

1 Like

Is this referring to that Atlantic article about him? I haven’t read it - not sure I want to.

No nothing as well researched as that, just an observation that chaos, incompetence, cruelty, racism, you name it really are all totally fair game for this government because they know it plays well or doesn’t register with the people they want it to.

Others here will have more carefully thought out explanations of this, but that’s the nuts and bolts of it. The number of times I’ve had to turn news on the radio or telly off recently because there’s some tory minister repeating a load of disgusting lies has increased a lot lately. My health can’t take much of that.

3 Likes

Irish sausages are far superior anyway, we’ll be fine. Keep your British filth.

8 Likes

IRELAND! IRELAND! IRELAND!

Sorry to break it to you, but Co-op Cumberland sausages >>>>>>>Richmonds.

Not that I can imagine any of the continental Europeans actually buy any of this rubbish anyway, so it’s all academic, really.

yeah, think they’re only irish sausage i’ve had and they’re fucking hor-

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 01.13.32

oh.

4 Likes

I buy Heck sausages btw because I’m a massive Tory.

3 Likes

i always assumed Richmonds were really English cos i only ever see them in the big supermarkets

Denny is the sausage of the working man

1 Like

Surprising things made in Warrington:

“Irish” sausages
Vodka

2 Likes

can’t believe you’re out to bat for irish sausages and you’ve not mentioned these

3 Likes

goes without saying

1 Like