Brexit thread - rest of April/May until something new happens

She’s saying whatever shit it takes to get through another day. It’s the exact same way she’s been operating since the election.

2 Likes

Guardian still c&p-ing their analysis from Conservative Party press statements I see

1 Like

aaaarghflfhlllfflll

i simply HAVE to stop going to t**g*******.com entirely
it’s my go-to for just quickly checking if anything exciting/terrifying has just happened in politics. I don’t use twitter. could go BBC I guess. ideas?

1 Like

I mean, this is just absolute madness. May can’t get her OWN FUCKING PARTY to back her deal or her, and don’t forget the outcome of this deal not passing could potentially threaten the Tories ability to stay in government (so backing it in the interest of a bunch of selfish cunting right wingers) but her party is not divided, not one bit.

1 Like

The most brutal thing about this list is - How the fuck has she only been PM for less than 3 years? It feels like longer than Brown and Cameron added together.

2 Likes

It’s because she’s been in the news being terrible at her job every fucking day. Most PMs go months on end without being involved in anything of any real significance. PMQs exist to help to remind people that there IS a Prime MInister.

1 Like

Did you see that the police have told a McDonald’s to not sell milkshakes.

You got a source for this?

Coffee is always an option…

If that’s the one in Edinburgh, it’s in a big Asda, so still plenty of options.

Not sure they’ve thought this through.

5 Likes

They are still tweeting these out, despite the climbdown yesterday

1 Like

We’re getting another Brexit speech today. Thanks heavens for that. I reckon this one will be different to the rest.

• This speech will be remembered as the one that solved Brexit
  • Hah, good one.

0 voters

That went well.

In other news. This is the kind of person we’re trying to satisfy… (Click through and watch the video)

3 Likes

The speed with which she jumps to calling him a traitor…

I don’t even know how to react to this. Awful.

2 Likes

She’d made up her mind before she started and then just twisted the facts to suit her opinion.

2 Likes

We’re so screwed.

Humans were a mistake

8 Likes