Brexit thread - rest of April/May/June/July... until something new happens

Crucially, and this is the fun bit, it’s spring 2019 and we have definitively not left the EU.

Lovely, bucolic scenes.

3 Likes

My brain always wants to confuse the Aarons Banks and Bastiani

Ah we definitely have a few mutuals who do this. I rarely log in but they’re always there.

1 Like

OP, what I told you that Brexit was… impossible?

1 Like

I think we’re only one or two “imagine you went to Gregg’s wanting a lovely pasty, but the only ones they had left were made of horseradish and razor blades, would you still eat one?” shared exclusively between remainers away from uniting the entire country in agreement to not do Brexit.

2 Likes

Can you confirm if they’re vegan or not?

Reminds me, I saw a twitter thread the other day relating Brexit to the Simpsons where Bart gets an elephant.

They have come for the thing I love most

1 Like

none of this is surprising but still

hard to argue with that tbf

Do we need to enrol for Euro elections separately or if I’m already registered am I good?

You have to register again in a French accent

7 Likes

:smiley:

You’re good @rarity.

1 Like

What’s the cut off date to register? I fancy throwing away a vote or three

7 May

Wonder if she had this idea when she was on the way to or back from the funeral of someone murdered in NI last week

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/ajhanlaurence/status/1121766381861601281

My sides, my sides, I’m laughing SO MUCH

The ruddiest, bloodiest, braviest.

2 Likes

Imagine just how much courage it took for him to stand on the Lib Dem’s only policy of the last 3 years. Unbelievable stuff.

2 Likes

The guts to say what must be done, and the grace to not waste anyone’s valuable time by explaining how they’d do it

3 Likes

Arghhh