Brexit Thread V - Only the Best Trade Deals

Mate, when olive oil doubles in price I’m going to be extremely pissed off.

1 Like

If only more people did AQOS, that’d sort them out.

‘There are no wrong answers’ indeed

Okay, there are some wrong answers, but they’re called out in advance and earn 0 points.

The difference in the level of transparency between the two ‘sides’ is huge and who is being kept in the dark by whom tells you right away who will be the ones to be fucked over at the end of this.

1 Like

once i forgot to buy yorkshire pudding tins so instead i made pancakes with the batter and wrapped my chicken in them (not a euphemism) :ok_hand:

1 Like

Been looking at WTO rules and the various government plans for brexit (close alignment with the EU Customs Union anyone??? anyone???)

oh boys are we in for a good few years

Can’t believe the Tories have sent Johnson out to make the case for a “liberal” Brexit to remainers. About the only two people worse they could have chosen are Gove and Farage. It’s a terrible speech given who it’s supposedly targeted at as well - nothing reassuring in there at all.

Take it to the wrestling thread.

1 Like

what a cunt

13 Likes

The Germans need our organic carrots more than we need their luxury cars!

I know this may be a tired take but it bears repeating: we are so fucked.

11 Likes

Reminder that this was a speech to put the limp-wristed liberal intelligentsia at ease.

2 Likes

We just need to recognise all the positives that absolutely no one has been able to provide.

2 Likes

Mate - think of all the carrots we’re going to be exporting in 15 months time!

Take it to the heavy handed satire thre-

Oh.

3 Likes

There is a great positive agenda that we need to get out there and explain and CARROTS! HAHAHA!

Look everyone, Boris Johnson said something funny!

Fire that cunt into the sun.

8 Likes

He didn’t say anything about the Irish border issue - what a shocker!

Boris’s speech is primarily intended for:

• the electorate
  • the media

0 voters

*himself