Brexit thread w/b 1st April (extra time volume 1)

Different rules apply for mistakes versus lies. The latter are much more excusable.

In all seriousness though I’m pretty sure the point she was trying to make was the specious one that many have made, namely that more MPs voted for May’s deal than for any of last week’s indicative options.

Ah you got there ahead of me. Pretty sure you’re right.

That is correct, but maybe things would have been different had the cabinet been allowed to vote.

Take out those numbers from the tallies and it doesn’t really stack up as a stat to quote.

Like I said, we shan’t spend too much time on giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Apples and oranges isn’t it. Like Geoff says I don’t think one should dignify that particular cynical ploy with anything as respectful as analysis.

woah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
indicative votes
I wanna get close to EU

26 Likes

you can have that one for free, placard pricks

3 Likes

Girl you are me heart’s desire
And you alone a set me soul on fire
Me tell dem
Girl you are me heart’s desire
And you alone, watch DiS

:exploding_head:

1 Like

So you’re saying… Labour would be twenty (four) points ahead if [trails off]

(I meant a super majority in Parliament just to have a general election, under the FTPA - sorry that wasn’t clear!)

Ah - apologies!

You utter bastard

1 Like

bizarre

Nomination for healing tsar

https://twitter.com/RealBobMortimer/status/860874634144755714

Tommy Sheppard has an outstanding haircut.

John Baron is an absolute weapon, huh? Never heard of him before his stupid motions but fucking hell what a doofus

1 Like

Be funny if Bercow sacked them both off. Won’t happen though.

this has been in my head all day.

2 Likes

C, D, E, G

So he did sack Baron off. :smiley:

2 Likes

So Clarke’s Customs Union, Common Market 2.0, confirmatory referendum and Cherry’s nuclear kill Article 50.

1 Like

Ha ha Baron’s whining about it! Even better!

1 Like