Brexit Thread w/c 04/2

Oh Jesus

1 Like

No I think Jesus has come out for People’s Vote.

2 Likes

lmao james bloodworth just called me the r-word

Ah yes Twitter, the place where reputation and standing in the community counts for all.

2 Likes

they are amazingly sensitive, i might report the tweet just to see if they’ll suspend his account

edit: sorry i know this isn’t brexit-related directly, i just thought i’d try to introduce a bit of levity before the shit hits the fan again this week. i’ll stop now.

1 Like

Was Bloodworth even tagged in the conversation?

You know I fully agree with Young etc. saying it’s counter-intuitive to go at Leave voters for being thick as mince and deserving everything they’re going to get, but it’s really, really hard sometimes

1 Like
Summary

it started because him and oz katerji and james ball were talking about how under a corbyn government they would get the firing squad for their damn truth telling about labour. so people started mocking them. and it has come to this.

1 Like

It’s done me a favour because I’ve been coming round to having a grudging appreciation for Bloodworth of late, so this gives me an excuse not to.

1 Like

(For completeness I don’t think Oz is a bad guy, just a bit of a prat. James Ball very rarely appears on my radar so I don’t need to worry about him)

Screenshot it before he deletes

Summary

have done, got this too

5 Likes

Got a growing appreciation for the way Sabine Weyand is subtly trolling the high profile Brexiters by tweeting fact checks, their own actions and suchlike at them.

5 Likes
Summary

i thought he was a genuine danger but i listened to an interview he did with zero squared and now i just think he’s really misguided and has been played by forces he doesn’t understand. like he’s operating at “left and right are the same” levels of insight, it’s no wonder he’s fallen for some dodgy stuff. doesn’t excuse the hysteria and self-aggrandizing, or the abuse and bullying he’s directed at journalists he disagrees with tho.

he seems to do good work with refugees so much respect to him for that.

Yeah. twitter encourages people to act like children. I find the best way of avoiding it is not getting involved. Nothing to gain from it.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Got someone on the work intranet complaining that an article on “‘No Deal’ Brexit preparations” is “scaremongering” because “we don’t even know what will happen yet so how can we prepare for it”.

Found the Brexiteer.

5 Likes

General election on the 75th anniversary of D-Day, anyone?

Can see this happening, more can kicking, would much rather this than a second referendum, which I thought was inevitable a few months ago…

3 Likes

I can only see this happening if the Tories have heard that Chuka is planning on actually starting his ‘centrist’ party, made up of absolutely no Tory MPs.

I can see them both doing it.

2 Likes

Torn between BRING IT THE FUCK ON YA CUNTS and oh god what the fuck happens if they still cling onto power

6 Likes