Brexit thread w/c 25th February

https://twitter.com/katie_martin_fx/status/1099991811261693952

2 Likes

[the Dutch are] one of the UK’s best friends in Europe

Forgot to mention this at the time but I was discussing this with my GF this morning. Ireland only has one flour mill and that just produces flour for domestic use. Most of our flour comes from the UK. With tariffs coming in this could fuck up our grain supply massively and would result in us importing grain from Europe.

is there anything that says she can’t delay brexit indefinitely

The second law of thermodynamics I guess, but that’s about it.

11 Likes

i think she’s aware that her key strength is an uncanny ability to drain all life from any given subject. she tried to be daring and bold with the snap election and it burned her. but a grinding, incredibly boring war of attrition? that’s her specialty. she’s the 1960s italian football team of politics. it would be pretty smart of her to keep delaying brexit forever, ensuring it is never out of the headlines yet nothing ever happens, and use the time to gradually heal the wounds in her party, while using the TIG as a prop when needed while labour gradually tears itself apart. she intends to bore us all into apathy and then fascism.

2 Likes

Inter under Helenio Herrera? Never has a more DiS reference been made!

2 Likes

Strangely though, that Inter side had a potent left-wing with one of the first truly attacking full-backs, Giacinto Facchetti. He sounds brilliant.

2 Likes

mad world playing in the background <3

Blinder incoming?

5 Likes

CORBYN: YOURE ALL FIRED

USSR ANTHEM PLAYS

17 Likes

A great big trap door opens up underneath them and they fall into a pit of bogies.

1 Like

Will he get a podium for his announcement?

I’m afraid not. That’s the new politics way of doing things. Labour are firmly old broken politics.

Is he going to support a referendum for the sake of party unity

Aka doing a “David Cameron”???

@Epimer watch update pls

Please stop, I can only get so aroused

1 Like

I asked him about half an hour ago. He said he went for a poo at lunchtime.

:man_shrugging:

:clap: GIVE :clap: JOHN :clap: MCDONNELL :clap: A :clap: NOBLE :clap: STEED :clap:

3 Likes