Brexit w/c 11 March - Shat Myself on Purpose Guys

412 to 202!

Was wondering why he’s been listed as an abstention for the past few votes, he’s normally a pretty loyal Corbynite. Really sad to hear…

Blinder?!?

Good tweet

Who will trash Westminster first when the riots start?

• Leavers
  • Remainers
  • Tourists

0 voters

This, this fucking shower of shite is the “democracy” people were so fucking hell-bent on protecting.

Bercow.

They’ve been doing it ever since they wrapped up Big Ben which is the name of the bell.

OMG who is this badass ripping into boris johnson?

Laura Smith. She’s pretty great in general (based on what I’ve seen her say in parliament, and nothing else)

Brexit twats going hard on the “only 85 MPs want a referendum” line, as expected.

410 MPs don’t want to leave the EU on 29th March :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Weird

Only way it possibly goes through is last throw of a dice to stop no deal

DiS went for the UKIP option. Fucking foreigners…

Username/post

I had never heard him before last night. His voice bears an uncanny resemblance to the alcoholic lawyer who often attended my parents’ dinner parties and kept 6 year old me awake with his bellowing opinions.
That shit cuts deep.

It does

I think they abstained today because this amendment would have taken all other options off the table (from what I can gather) while Labour policy is still to present their own deal and if that fails, go to a second referendum. Or something like that. Pretty much everyone in favour of a second referendum didn’t want the amendment today to pass.

any more funny political tweets I can get angry at?