Bristol DiSers

Love Snuff Mills. Haven’t been for ages as my dog does not play well with others (she’s basically a tiny psychopath) and taking her down there with all those other dogs enjoying themselves and being friendly is asking for disaster. Top spot though.

1 Like

I like that you’ve got gig tickets before a house or job

3 Likes

I’m going to Metronomy solo in Glasgow lol, so close :cry:

1 Like

I swear we need a gig buddies thread so solo giggers can get someone to go with if they so wish. I’ve been meaning to start this thread for ages!

2 Likes

Did you get a ticket for Flaming Lips in Usher Hall in September actually? Vaguely remember discussing this when we went for Indian food

… I did not and I am very frustrated at myself for this haha :roll_eyes: I’ll be on the look out for one though so if I find one I’ll let you know!

Also boom

well I happen to have a spare… :eyes:

Oooh … are you still going anyway?

Yep :slight_smile:

What’s the damage? I’m 90% into it

£44 including all the fees and that, pretty steep :grimacing:

give us a shout in PM if you’re interested, think we’ve derailed lovely Joke’s thread long enough! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

There’s a couple of Cardiff based Dissers across the Severn Bridge who occasionally pop over for gigs too :wave:

2 Likes

I’m part of the New Wave Of Bristol Home Movers so as long as no one is any more of a arse than I am then i’m all for it

1 Like

Stay outta Bedminster

Unless you want to come into Bedminster, in which case you’re all very welcome

6 Likes

I went to Bristol the other week, had easily the best scotch egg i’ve ever had. Bristol :+1:

Was it from Sandwich Sandwich? That place does extraordinary Scotch Eggs.

No, it was a fairly unassuming-looking deli, hang on…

The Mall Deli.

The egg in question was a Smokie/Smokey (can’t remember) Joe, which had smoked bacon in it.

1 Like

My English teacher pushed drama at Bristol uni quite heavily at me, and I think in another life I might have gone and loved it.

That’s my contribution thanks bye.

Been spending the odd day in Bristol every month recently and as such I’m an expert - hope you’re ready to either dye your hair or grow some dreadlocks and start smoking a lot of drugs.

I live in Bristol and concur with all of the above. I also think that @the_ravens may well live within metres of me, reading the above.

I do disagree with one thing above though, which was someone putting Za Za Bazaar in the list of places to eat. It is absolutely the worst place on Earth.