Bristol was never this cold

Birmingham is too cold. I love this city but feel Bristol is calling me back, what a lovely city. I wanna go back. You can wear shorts for 9 months in Bristol, not the same pair admittedly. I wanna go back.

I know some people who live in squats in Bristol and this is patently untrue

3 Likes

I can only validate my own experience and I could and did wear shorts for 9 months a year when chilling in Bristol for 5 years. Birmingham is freezing cold.

Oh sorry, I thought you meant wearing the same pair of shorts day in day out for 9 months without washing them :smiley:

I can forgive the hills in Bristol now. That city stopped me from cycling. One thing Birmingham will have over it. The only thing maybe.

If it’s any consolation, I’m in Bristol right now feeling pretty damn cold

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Can confirm I am cold in Bristol today

Going Bristol next week. I am excite…

I mean, look at this ffs

According to my phone it was -7 with windchill when I walked the dog on Sunday. Not cool.

1 Like

Where I come from and you know
I’m not one (not one)
For complaining (for complaining)

I’m not in Bristol today, for once, but if I were, you’d better believe I’d be reporting on it being cold.

1 degree warmer than Cardiff :angry:

2 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

Can wear them all year round in Birmingham!

Ha, I think what @kermitwormit meant was that people she knows in squats in Bristol do in fact wear the same pair and get away with it, and this was the bit she was disagreeing with! :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like