Brits 2018

If this is turning into the Ronan Keating thread, I’d like to draw attention to the breakfast show he does with Harriet Scott on Magic FM, which I listen to for 10mins every morning as I dry myself after a shower. They have the least chemistry I have ever heard from a radio DJ duo.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/TribalSpaceman/status/965663535673040897

13 Likes

Crumbs

3 Likes

is now the time for my dua lipa hot take?

FIRE AT WILL

i don’t think she’s very good

2 Likes

Same as always Xylo, same as always.

I’m still waiting for you to start another movie genre thread so Casseroles can explain to you that Notting Hill is a horror flick or Die Hard is a RomCom tbh.

Sheeran is corrs light, mate
(This definitely works)

3 Likes

I struggle to believe you’ve made any points itt

1 Like

Late to the party but Im with @xylo on this one. Not caring for someone’s creative output is not a good enough reason to seriously hate someone or call them a cunt. Too much of that goes on around here.

2 Likes

ROSCOE AND MARLON BEAT INTERNET

ROSCOE: we are still here for some reason at the beat awards talking to Dua Lipa. How did it feel winning these awards

DUA LIPA: I was very happy to such an extent thst I do a leap-a

MARLON: roscoe that joke wasn’t worth us all staying here overnight and for the beat awards ppl to keep the venue booked.

ROSCOE: I feel the same way, Marlon. I feel doubly bad because we had to get the cast of Stomp to cancel their planned rehearsals in this space for the forthcoming show here

MARLON: the rhythms won’t be as well thought out

DUA LIPA: I do a leap-a!

MARLON: yeah

RAG N BONE: sometimes it’s just nice to have a sit down

4 Likes

hang on, what? I don’t know anything about this but it sounds horrifying. If I was The Ed Sheeran’s mother, I’d be slightly paranoid rn

1 Like

“I want to play a new song about a really special girl I had a crazy romantic night with who was the Patron Saint of Bulgaria”

5 Likes

xylo in this thread

3 Likes

So you’re saying he’s going to turn on WWF/Ed Sheeran at the next ppv?

2 Likes

BAH GAWD THATS XYLO’S MUSIC

4 Likes

He would, but Sean and Theo never can get the booking quite right on this forum.

3 Likes

ttf is far too over now to let xylo get his booking back at contrarianmania

3 Likes