Brockhampton

SATURATION III is out now then.

Thoughts on the year they’ve had anyone?

Don’t think any of the other two SATURATIONs are in any way consistent really but there’s definitely a very good record you could scrape together from the three of them.

Interesting bunch eh?

Brockhampton

Would you say they’re guilty of…

Over saturation?

(only recently started listening to I & II, a lot of very good moments but I’m with you on the albums as a whole really)

Think the first track on III might be the most fun thing I’ve heard this year

Got the new one on now. Thought I was more hit than miss, II was a significant improvement (and one of my favourite hip hop records of the year) and the new one is sounding great. Reckon asking for a cohesive project from these at this stage would be counterproductive. Part of the fun, particularly on first listen, is you have no idea what the next track will sound like.

I’m looking forward to hearing it

:grin:

I liked this, but it’s almost certainly Wolfcastle :upside_down_face:

The best shit from the three then IMO:

A thread to ask specific questions to specific DiSers *Rolling*

Fun!!!

Never listened to them but I saw the Irish fella a rake of times when he was in a shitty post-hardcore band a la ‘Bring Me the Horizon’ probably around 2009. That’s pretty much it

III is the best of the bunch for me Clive.

@Antpocalypsenow have you watched the Viceland series?

Nah man. I don’t think I fuck with “Viceland series” really

:grinning: I know where you’re coming from. Gonna give the first episode a go tonight and see how we do.

Not feeling this

Thought this was a thread about the delighful NT property in Herefordshire. Top damson picking later in the year you know.

lets talk about the greatest boyband in the world

One Direction?